Around 75 million Americans face a dental fear of some kind. If you’re one of those people, right now you have 2 choices:
- Continue living in fear and avoiding the dentist even if it means living in pain, letting your teeth decay, and endangering your health.
- Take control of that fear and find a solution!
Whether you have anxiety about the dentist due to a traumatic childhood experience, an unpleasant filling, or any other reason, Dreamworks Dental provides you with a path to lifelong oral health that is free of fear.
At our friendly, caring office, you’ll find dentists who truly understand your fears and who have gone through specialized training to learn how to properly implement sedation. With sedation dentistry, you’ll feel completely safe and relaxed throughout your dental experience, ensuring you get the essential care you need without any discomfort.
You can enjoy the comfort of sedation dentistry and a Pediatric Dentist at our office for everything from routine cleanings to surgical procedures. Along with sedation, we utilize local anesthetics, or numbing medications, if necessary to ensure you don’t experience any pain at all during your procedure.
Some of the sedation types we offer include:
- Inhaled minimal sedation in which you breathe nitrous oxide combined with oxygen, also known as “laughing gas,” to help you relax while still being able to drive home after your procedure.
- Oral sedation in which you take a pill to make you drowsy and calm during the procedure…
- IV sedation, which is used for more moderate cases to quickly deliver a sedative through the vein.
- Deep sedation and general anesthesia, in which you’ll be given medications that make you either almost or completely unconscious while the dentist works on your teeth.
As you can see, with the variety of sedation options our trained and experienced staff has to offer, it really is possible for you to have a calm, relaxing, wonderful experience at the dentist. And by alleviating your fears and anxieties, you’ll feel empowered to go to the dentist regularly for check-ups and cleanings that keep you healthy and happy!
Interested in learning more about the types of sedation we use, their safety, and how they can help you get the dental care you need? Schedule your no-cost, no-obligation consultation today to sit down with our staff and learn more!